New members

Captain4

Hi, i'm Vincent from england. Now i'am study in Rome. I am 21 years old. i love football and my favourite team is inter.
I think that Barca is one the most important football team of the world, but i remember San Siro 2010 :D
Barca is my second team (if u want) and hope that it will win liga and champions (Just because inter is not be present :blush:)

XaviMessiGirl

Hullo guys :), I am from South Africa. My name is Fayek and i am 22 years old. I am big fan of Barcelona, Bayern & Juventas.
I like to watch movies, and play video games... from Barca players, i like Neymer and Messi most.. i m very exited to join with you guys :p

Welcome :)

Hi, i'm Vincent from england. Now i'am study in Rome. I am 21 years old. i love football and my favourite team is inter.
I think that Barca is one the most important football team of the world, but i remember San Siro 2010 :D
Barca is my second team (if u want) and hope that it will win liga and champions (Just because inter is not be present :blush:)

Welcome, I like Inter too :)

Evil

Shabazz
Hey Fellas!

Not much of a new member here, but I've been away for quite a few years now due to some personal problems I had.
Anyways, I somehow ended up browsing the forum last night and I must say I missed the old days, some great memories in barcaforum. Im really glad to see that Bojan has still kept this place running for so many years now, and with the same dedication he had from day one, props to you sir!

Hope all the rest of you old school members are doing well. Visca el Barca!

XaviMessiGirl

Hey Fellas!

Not much of a new member here, but I've been away for quite a few years now due to some personal problems I had.
Anyways, I somehow ended up browsing the forum last night and I must say I missed the old days, some great memories in barcaforum. Im really glad to see that Bojan has still kept this place running for so many years now, and with the same dedication he had from day one, props to you sir!

I remember reading your posts back when I lurked, before I actually registered here. Think you were gone before I became a regular member though. Welcome back!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Fellas!

Welcome back Tamer!!

Handwerker

Hi, my name is Luis and I like my friends call me Lucho, like the Furia Luis Enrique :beer2:, I'm from México but I love Barça since I was 5 or 6 years old, see you soon and Visca el Barça!!!!.

Home of Barca Fans