New members

nathael

Hi, my name is Nathael and I became a Barcelona fan as soon as I witnessed and understood their style of play. I don't remember the exact moment it struck me, but when it did, I knew it was certain. Since then my love for the Club grew past their playing style. Barcelona became "mas que un club" for alot of fans including me. I started associating myself with the brand, the ideology and the players. It is this thorough affinity that I am trying to express and explore through this forum. Visca Barca :barca scarf:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hi guys, my first name is Egert and I live in Estonia. When I was younger, I kindla liked ManU, but when I saw Barca play then I relaised who I am. I am a Barca fan. I have supported Barca since 2010 and for me Top 5 players at Barca are: 1.Messi 2.Iniesta 3.Xavi 4.Fabregas 5.Puyol . So I hope that you guys will welcome me warmly :)

Blancone

Hullo guys forgot to present myself. My name is Mario and I am 23 years old. I was born in Romania, but I currently live in the USA. I support Barca since 1998 and have been on Camp Nou on 3 ocassions. In my free time I like to watch movies, play video games and have sex with my girlfriend

My fav.player is Xavi, followed by Messi and my all time favourite player is Johann Cruyff, followed by the brazilian Ronaldo

Kerrybai

Hullo guys forgot to present myself. My name is Mario and I am 23 years old. I was born in Romania, but I currently live in the USA. I support Barca since 1998 and have been on Camp Nou on 3 ocassions. In my free time I like to watch movies, play video games and have sex with my girlfriend

:lol: that last part, I was not expecting that.
hello - new member here. I cannot believe the username 'supermessi' wasn't taken :)

Kind regards,
supermessi

Dublin Ireland

Welcome :beer2:

Home of Barca Fans