New members

mixer

Hey guys, My name is Martin, I'm 17 & I've been a Barcelona fan since I started to watch football, witch is around 6 years! :barca scarf: Anyway thought why not join you guys, I had a quick look over some of the threads, and you guys seem really cool!
Welcome, Martin! :flagvl8:

Skdiskis

Hello!!! I'm from Lithuania and I love Barca. I'm 17 and i support this club for 3-4 years. Visca Catalunya!

Last edited:

coco1247

Banned
Hi guys, I'm a Real Madrid fan, but don't be afraid - I'm not here to troll. I like your forum, even though I disagree with some of the stuff that's been said around here that I've had a chance to read thus far.
My main objective here is just to see your thoughts on La Liga, Real Madrid-Barca clashes, etc. - I wanna see things from a Barca perspective too.
Anyhow, I'll mostly stick to Real Madrid's thread as I don't really watch a whole lot of Barca, only when they're playing someone interesting. So yeah, I guess that's it.

Gilberto

Hi guys, I'm a Real Madrid fan, but don't be afraid - I'm not here to troll. I like your forum, even though I disagree with some of the stuff that's been said around here that I've had a chance to read thus far.
My main objective here is just to see your thoughts on La Liga, Real Madrid-Barca clashes, etc. - I wanna see things from a Barca perspective too.
Anyhow, I'll mostly stick to Real Madrid's thread as I don't really watch a whole lot of Barca, only when they're playing someone interesting. So yeah, I guess that's it.

I don't know if I want to say welcome or not :lol:

mixer

Welcome!! We need people like you :beer2:

Home of Barca Fans