New members

fab

New signing
Hi guys...i'm from zurich and joined the board last autumn...never came to my mind introducing myself (well i didn't participate much in conversations)...so let's give it a new start :) ...been a barca fan for a long time (doesn't compete with my hometeam fc zurich ;))...by the way, can someone tell how to change my username?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, glad you posted here. We can change your username for you (not something we normally do but if it's a one time thing...). Send me a PM with your desired username.

ebieymjunior

Hi, I'm from Belgium.
I'm an engineering student, but up until 2 years ago, I used to play club football (still play once in a while, if time permits).
I've played pretty much all roles, but mainly as a defender (libero and captain for the last 2 years), so expect lots of tactics (especially defensive ones).

J

Juve

Hi guys,i'm from Italy.

I'm still an university student.I'm a Juventus Supporter,but i like Barça very much!

alekbssr

Hello to everyone. I live here and there, like history but get an IT degree - only my love for FCB has never changed, my first and only football club.

Home of Barca Fans