New members

7csc

Hello everyone, my name is Sofia and I'm from Portugal.I'm a Barcelona supporter thanks to my grandfather who is from Catalonia and passed his passion for barça to me and my father :)

rafals

Welcome Sofia :) How does it look in Portugal, are you one of the few Barca supporters among the Portuguese surrounding you? I'm just curious about that.

7csc

Thanks to all of you for the welcome !! :)

rafals yes i am :) but look i don't think there's only a few people here who support Barça, maybe you guys who don't live here can think that most people from Portugal supports the rival team (rm) but they only support the portuguese players who play there.But many of them who supports these players, are really Barça fans , they only get divided when it's a game of Barça vs real:) So i hope you didn't get a bad impression about my country eheh :p

by the way sorry for my english ;)

rafals

Thanks to all of you for the welcome !! :)

rafals yes i am :) but look i don't think there's only a few people here who support Barça, maybe you guys who don't live here can think that most people from Portugal supports the rival team (rm) but they only support the portuguese players who play there.But many of them who supports these players, are really Barça fans , they only get divided when it's a game of Barça vs real:) So i hope you didn't get a bad impression about my country eheh :p

by the way sorry for my english ;)

I didn't have any impression yet, no need to worry ;)
I'm from Poland so it would suggest that it's obvious that almost every Pole will be supporting Borussia Dormund tonight, but some of us actually hate Lewandowski, Piszczek and Błaszczykowski and they will be cheering for Bayern because of that. So I guess it's all similar.

7csc

I didn't have any impression yet, no need to worry ;)
I'm from Poland so it would suggest that it's obvious that almost every Pole will be supporting Borussia Dormund tonight, but some of us actually hate Lewandowski, Piszczek and Błaszczykowski and they will be cheering for Bayern because of that. So I guess it's all similar.
It's ok mate :) but tell me you don't feel a little divided this night?? I mean Bayern won against us, so i guess that many Barça fans will be supporting Dortumund tonight

T

The Kingslayer

Hello i'm new too, registered with 'The King Slayer' earlier but can a mod please delete that account, thank you :guitar:

Home of Barca Fans