New members

FlorianH

Hello, I am Florian from Freiburg :) Because of the draw today, I wanted to see what Barca fans were thinking about the tie...I am big follower of Bayern because my Mother is of Munich,although my first team is always the SCF!

So I am here to speak with you all about Bayern and Barca ;)

kaahhnn

Hello, Im a Bayern Munich fan. I just register because of the semi-final and wanna discuss with you all. I respect your nice squad and hope it will be a gigant fight! See you!

N

ndjokovic

Hi im Novak, im a Messi lover (who do not love him?), i just registred to talk about the FCB-FCB clash.

Pepe Silvia

Hello everyone! I am Saeed, from Oman. I have been a very old fan of Barca and I do not think I can stop supporting them, nor I will try to do so. As , supporting such wonderful team with this marvelous style of play is to me like a sweet addiction. My eyes go only where Barca ball goes, with respect, I cannot enjoy other teams play.
I have been a frequent reader to this site, from about a year or so. Just hadn't the courage to write and share ideas as English is not my native language.
I have to admit that some member's replies in specific tops drew my nearer to register. Lots and lots of brotherly greetings to all.
Hi Saeed!

Hello everybody. Been lurking around the forum for a long time, thought I'd better join.
Sheffield Wednesday supporter (I know!) and long time Barcelona fan.
Favourite current player Andrés Iniesta, favourite player form the (recent) past, Luis Enrique.
Nice to have you here, DonAndres.

Hola chicos!

I am an AC Milan fan as you can tell, but I also love futbol so I have no problem admitting that Barca are a wonderful team to watch. I was a big Barca fan during the Dutch days and before but now I just enjoy their futbol rather than jump for joy or feel despair when they play. Those feelings are only confined to Milan but even now I can say I have matured a lot as a football fan to see how one team's failure is another teams success.

Anyway, I just checked the forum for a few minutes, thats all I needed to realize I can have a proper discussion about the things going around in futbol without the need for going off topic or insults.

So nice to be here, hope you enjoy what I write.
Very nice that you decided to join. We have several Serie A threads and plenty of Champions League and National Team discussions to keep you reading and engaged. Glad to have you here.

Hello, I am Florian from Freiburg :) Because of the draw today, I wanted to see what Barca fans were thinking about the tie...I am big follower of Bayern because my Mother is of Munich,although my first team is always the SCF!

So I am here to speak with you all about Bayern and Barca ;)
Hi Florian. Stick around and join in the discussions.

Hello, Im a Bayern Munich fan. I just register because of the semi-final and wanna discuss with you all. I respect your nice squad and hope it will be a gigant fight! See you!
Bayern is a great side, I've always admired their team and fans. Welcome.

Hi im Novak, im a Messi lover (who do not love him?), i just registred to talk about the FCB-FCB clash.
Hi Novak. It will be a great battle. I was just thinking today how great that tie is going to be.

Hi

I'm just another Barcelona-fan signing up to discuss the team :)
Sup Michael! Welcome!!

spring

Finally decided to join to this fantastic forum!
My name is Mostafa, from iran! a 26 years old barca fan (and also a boy, don't look at my username, i'm a poet and don't know what i must do with this poetry soul! ;))
anyway, it's almost 14 or 15 years that i'm a cule (thanks to my elder brother ;)
I have 2 other brothers and 2 sisters! both of sisters and also one of my brothers are barca fan (so we have a camp at home:))but the other one is a madridista! (what a shame!;))

M

machkover

am i accepted ?

Use the thread to tell us something about yourself or simply open a topic.

i am a new member her ! i am a bayern fan at first rate and my second best team is barca ! hoping to stay with you here for long .

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans