New members

hasansuat

Hi , i'm hasan from Istanbul and a good fan of Galatasaray and also Barça :) I'm 29 and i'm flying to Barcelona on 2nd of April. If you accept me then we can watch psg- Barca game on tuesday together ;) 3rd of April i'm going to watch madrid- Galatasaray game at barnebau. Also i'm waiting for your support too ;)

Andrew M

Hi , i'm hasan from Istanbul and a good fan of Galatasaray and also Barça :) I'm 29 and i'm flying to Barcelona on 2nd of April. If you accept me then we can watch psg- Barca game on tuesday together ;) 3rd of April i'm going to watch madrid- Galatasaray game at barnebau. Also i'm waiting for your support too ;)

Wow, you have a great itinerary lined up!

hasansuat

thank you all, would you please recommend me a pub or something like that to watch psg-barca game with fans, also i wanna say that Galatasaray's color are the same as Catalunya's :) Yellow and Red . On tuesday after checked in at hotel princess , i wanna go for a tour to Camp Nou and also buying a new jersey of Barca :) . For the psg game, lets watch together guys ;)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Hi all, I am a 19-years old Barcelona fan (since 2005) from Kazakhstan. Ronny always has been my favorite player, but in 2007 it changed to Messi and you see that i made correct decision:) Also i'm half-professional footballer playing in amateur league. I like tactics and wonder to become a coach when i'll be older.
Anyway, greetings from Kazakhstan :) (if you know dat country)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Добро пожаловать! Конечно мы знаем эту страну! ;)

Welcome, of course we know this country.

Home of Barca Fans