New members

Pepe Silvia

Hi friends. Im suporter of united and barca from Trinidad. Welcome!
Hi RedKing. Nice to have you here.

Hey everyone.... i am Venkat from India.... loved this club ever since i can remember .... visça el barça :D
Hi Venkat. We have many supporters on the forum from India. You're in good company! :D
Hello everyone,

My name is Armin and I'm from Germany. I support Bayern munich since childhood, means more than 25 years now. I also like barca and have great sympathy for Barca. It would be nice to talk with Barca fans about barca and of course in some topics my first team bayern munich. In that case I would say : Barca -mes que un club and as a fan of Bayern - Mia san mia!

Thanks!
What's up, Armin! Glad to have you aboard. We welcome fans from all teams from everywhere. Feel free to discuss teams in their respective topics and have fun. Welcome.

XaviV

Hi guys :wave:,

I am from Bulgaria. I became a fan of Barca when Stoichkov played there (the first time) and this was the time when I started watching football. Before that I played with friends in the school yard, but didn't care about professional football. About that time my brother became an AC Milan supporter so the clash on Tuesday will be even more fun to watch for me. And I hope he'll be the one buying the drinks in the end.

My favorite players in Barca is...well, you can easily guess. :xavi:

XaviV

Thank you guys. It's funny when I meet people outside Europe and I tell them I am from Bulgaria. Their first reaction is "Oh, you had one player in Barca, what was his name...ahh, I remember- Stoikov" :lol:

pmkdk

Ello all!

Denmark here!

Grats on the victory today. Beautiful - players and fans - all did a fantastic job today.

Home of Barca Fans