New members

knife-chase

¡Hola mis amigos! Solo quiero decir que Barça es ¡el mejor equipo de futbol!

Well, I've spent my knowledge of el idioma espanol. Hello everyone. I'm a Canadian, eh. You hosers probably don't get many a my type round these parts but lord tunderin' jesus I got to tell you b'ys that some of us Canadian folk got your back.

Well, I've spent my knowledge of cliche Canadian speech. I'm just getting into football and I've chosen Barça as my team, I'm somewhat learning Spanish so this was a factor in my choice so it's not completely random. I looked into both Madrid and Barça and something about Barça stuck out to me more. The team looks less like a group of douchebags than Madrid haha. Also, Messi is inspiring to me and the cast of characters like Puyol and Iniesta just seem interesting. Also the home uniform is cooler than Madrid's.... lol. Yes, I'm a n00bie but I hope to learn more and more and really dive into the whole football scene.

The biggest factor as to why I chose them besides perhaps the above is that I'm coming into the team at a fresh start with Guardiola leaving. So it'll be a fresh start for me just as much as the team, they could get worse, stay the same, or even get better but whatever happens this is a new beginning so it makes a lot of sense for someone like me to begin with them. ¡I hope to see you all around!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice in intro man. We have few guys from Canada here already so make yourself at home.
Liked how you said that our group of players look less like a group of douchebags :)

Smudger

Hello,
My name is Derek and I'm from the States. I Got to see Barca for the first time back in 2006 during the pre-season tour at The Old Giants Stadium just outside of New York City and I've been hooked ever since. It's been quite difficult to get coverage of the club because there is absolutely none where I live, but I've watched almost every game since the 2007-2008 campaign on the internet. It's been nothing but sheer pleasure following this club because it has so much more passion from the fans and players that any sport over here can convey.

pawanme10

Hello,
My name is Pawan. I'm from India. Been a Barca fan ever since I started watching football which was in 2004. I never missed a Barca game in the past three years, time flies by when I sit down to watch them. :barca scarf: Hope to meet more Barca fans here and have constructive discussions. :wave: I love this guy - :messi:

Salou 10

Wow my 1 st post here.I have been a fan since 1986 and have been over to visit the stadium and City through the years.Always the best footballers playing the most attractive football seem to arrive at the club.The history of the club and its closeness to its fans is admirable and second to none.Regards :barca scarf:

Home of Barca Fans