New members

MasterMind

I'm a 24 yr old South African who is an avid supporter of Liverpool Football Club.Fell in love with Barcelona in beginning of 2009 during their Champions League campaign and have followed them ever since.My favourite player is Xavi,undoubtedly one of the greatest playmakers of his generation!

Bosna_Barca

Hello, I'm new.. I live in Germany but I'm Bosnian and I love the amazing way Barcelona is playing football. Maybe it sounds silly but after the loss against Chelsea the love got bigger :)
Visca el Barca y Visca Catalunya!

barca_love

...hi, everyone...i`am a new-comer in this forum...i am from Baku, Azerbaijan..hope to meet other fans from all over the world and share our views about this spectacular team...barca is the only true-love-story in my life..i am a fan of this team since1999-2000 season when Pep, L.Enrique, Philip Cocu, Marc Overmars, Kluivert and Rivaldo were playing and since then i really didn`t loose my passion..i`am sure our team will just go on its victories in the future...

Pao Barca 13

Hello! :wave: I m Alexandros from Greece and I Love Panathinaikos and Barcelona (= Pao barca 13)! I think these 2 teams has similar Moral Values that are against olympiakos and real madrit values. I Support Barca since Carles puyol started to play and I Hope some day in the future Panathinaikoσ will play the same football as Barca is playing all these years..Dificult but i can dream it hehe. Barcelona is THE BEST Team Football World has Ever Seen and i am very Proud even if we dondt gain cups and titles as the curent season..If We play this Football i am always happy..Win or Lost.. :)

efie_gr

Hello guys:blush: I’ m new here, although i’ m a barca’ s fan since the day I was born:) My name is Efie, i’ m Greek and I’ m 30 years old. Hope that one day, I’ ll manage to visit Camp Nou! See you around:)

Home of Barca Fans