New members

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Welcome to Barcaforum, word of advice, stay out of the Cesc thread if you want to keep your sanity :D

S

suhailqwe

Hey i'm from Indian sub continent have been looking for a forum where real Barca fans can be found and i am impressed so far about this forum since i registered Barca fans growing every year in this part of the world very quick.
I've been a Barca fan since i started watching football in 2005 and really proud to say i am Barca fan.
Hoping to chat with fellow Barca fans and learn more about the club hoping for good times ahead for the team.

Andrea Orlandi

Hello!
I am a Swansea City season ticket holder from Wales and I have been a fan of Barca since the early 80's. I have been to see Barca a few times at Camp Nou both in the 90's and in the last 10 years.
Great to see both Swansea and Barca play such great football!

redsoverso

ola

i am from Indonesia and a liverpool fan, liga primera is different from BPL, both have their own attractiveness.
not really chose between barca and RM until recent el clasico that made me chose to support barca, sadly RM played dirty (especially pepe and marcelo) even when they played in UCL, i think RM in this era is much different from Zidane era, as a sport person i admire him, his football is beautiful and mature, he is just not in the right clubs.

favorite barca player? iniesta! he is very unpredictable, with messi you will always expect him to do something magical, iniesta is more subtle but always surprising in the end.

Home of Barca Fans