New members

M

mitkoa7x

I dont get it... so many people register on the forum yet like 80% of them wont post at all.

BarcaVillain

Hello all. I'm Steve, from England and actually primarily an Aston Villa fan. Barca are and have always been my second team though since visiting the city at a young age and falling in love with everything about the club. A little fact im quite happy with is that I was born on exactly the same day and year (24/06/1987) as Messi. He got the skills, i'll have to settle for the looks!;)

Pepe Silvia

Hello all. I'm Steve, from England and actually primarily an Aston Villa fan. Barca are and have always been my second team though since visiting the city at a young age and falling in love with everything about the club. A little fact im quite happy with is that I was born on exactly the same day and year (24/06/1987) as Messi. He got the skills, i'll have to settle for the looks!
Good stuff, man. Welcome!

ramzyeee

My name is Raheem Ajala but friends called me (hany or ramzyeee), from Lagos, Nigeria and following Blaugranes since 1992. Not doubt about my favourite club.. Really looking forward for a surprise season and overturn Madrid from the table, and I hope to make it to Camp Nou one day.

tutti_frutti

Hey everyone!

I'm Dale, and I am a Barcelona fan from America! I Figured to join this site to meet other fans alike!

Thanks! Have a great day!

kaddel11

Hey all together :)
I'm Katja, from Germany. I live in Achim,a small town near Bremen. So the team I support is Werder Bremen. But I also like Dortmund and Barcelona a lot. Barcelona is an unbelievable team, there are so many unbelievable player and its just: Wow. ;)
I hope it will be nice to be a member of this (message)board and I also hope that you all have fun in this board. And me to ;)
So, if you want to know something from me you can write me a message. I like it, if I can write with new people. All the more if they like football so much as I love it.

I want to excuse for my english. I'm not the best in english. I hope I become better if I write regular in this board. :)

Home of Barca Fans