New members

K

Kevaldinho

Hey to everyone on the forum :)

Just registered, I'm Kev and a Barca fan (ashamedly an armchair one).

Any Champ Man fans here? :)

K

Kevaldinho

I'm not sure, I still play 2001/02 as it was but with updated players.

Never really got into FM after the Eidos/Sports Interactive split.

S

SIQKO

Hi as a new member i need some useful infos about the city, so i can plan correctly my trip.
Can somebody help me regarding the tickets and other crucial points from before and appon arrival.
¨
Thanks a lot, btw sry for not intorducing my self earlier, I am Daniel from Croacia

E

el_maestro

name is murat. Im turkish living in the USA. I am the only person that i know who is a barca fan. I have been secretly supporting barca for a few years now. Everyone one i know religiously follows the stupid Turkish league. I am probably a rare breed of Barca fan who actually follows real madrid as well. The reason for this is because i enjoy watching quality football. I would watch a Man U game or a Milan game as well. Real madrid may represent everything Catalonia was against but i believe the political hostility off the pitch should not be brought onto the pitch. Real Madrid have been making savy transfers lately and honestly i belive Barca should be making even more savy transfers especially with injuries. I know im starting to rant like an old man. My point is, as much as i dont like Ronaldo in my opinion he is a talented player and one of the best in the world, and being one of the best in the world at anything is an achievement in itself. He is still maturing and doesnt seem to dive much anymore. Barca is still amazing and Xavi is my favorite. He is the thinking man's player............. so hi :D

Home of Barca Fans