New members

marcus_villa

hey i am marcus.big big barca and messi fan.
was actually fed up from the other forums who just want to insult barca everytime.
so i joined here,whr all are my brothers(real barca fans)

B

Buckfastjoe

hello everyone....just to let you know I am a Celtic fan but I have alot of Love for Barcelona. Hope to get to find out more about this club by being on here.....love barca and if i wasnt a celtic fan then id deff be a barcelons fan!!! hail hail

J

joovikas

hey I'm Keit and have been los cule about 8 years, current era is fucking amazing:p

F

FC Barça

Hey guys, im FC Barça. I love everything about Barca's gameplay. I coached a small boys team as the actual coach was sick for the tournament, and i used the tactics of Barcelona as they are used in today's games and we came 3rd in the tournament!!! usually we are always last. I was even offered to coach em throughout assissting the real coach, but i couldn't because i had studies. Anyways, i just wanted to tell you how valuable this teamwork of barcelona is.

We Ride Together, We Die Together, BARCELONA FOR LIFE!!!!!!! :worthy::barca scarf:

F

FRFan

Hi everybody, I'm Ramon from the Netherlands. Barcelona is my favorite club outside Holland. My favorite club in Holland is Feyenoord Rotterdam.

Home of Barca Fans