New members

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What, what, what?
Thats great news, hope you have a great time. And we will be expecting some pics!

Zqa-

Thanks..

Of course. I'll write a little something about the trip and the match, and post some pictures.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Thanks..

Of course. I'll write a little something about the trip and the match, and post some pictures.
Omg you are great :biggrin:. I really enjoyed reading your posts on other forum and it is nice to see you here.
Welcome

Evil

Shabazz
Welcome zqa, I´m FCBFan if you remember .. Ah how I envy you, I´ll be writing an exam while your in Camp Nou ! Anyways, stick around and do show us some pictures when you get back ! ;)

Segarra

So.. I'm from Norway, and I've been a Barca fan for as long as I can remember. I'm soon turning 17. My favourite players are Xavi, Puyol and Iniesta.

There:tongue:

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Hello again and welcome :cheers: Since you are good at photoshop, maybe you can contribute with some barca wallpapers?

Segarra

Hehe, I'll try;) I don't make alot of walls though, so I can contribute with some avatars if that's ever wanted:)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Segarra, welcome!

You are the first fan from Norway here, but we do have few from Sweden and Denmark. So the Nordic clan is rising :cheers:

A

aidanrnf

Hey guys, I'm another Irish Barca fan and I'm looking forward to taking part in this community after recieving a rather gracious invite.:$:cheers:

Home of Barca Fans