New members

L

LeeFromGlasgow

Hello everyone. Scottish Barcelona fan here, supported the great club for about 5 years and just recently booked a trip to go see Barcelona against Almeria. Cannot wait to go the Nou Camp. Also support Glasgow Celtic which did help me become a fan of Barcelona.

Alonso

Hello all!
I am 23 y.o. from Romania like Gica Hagi and Gica Popescu , players that played for Barcelona in the past.
I am a Barcelona fan for about 11 years now.

B

BarcaCelt1888

Hello everyone. Scottish Barcelona fan here, supported the great club for about 5 years and just recently booked a trip to go see Barcelona against Almeria. Cannot wait to go the Nou Camp. Also support Glasgow Celtic which did help me become a fan of Barcelona.

Hi all 22 year old Barca and celtic fan from Glasgow .

Good Good, It seems i have a few Hoops to help ease me into the site.

Hail Hail.

I'm a massive Barca from going back to the good old Romario days.

I'm from Glasgow Scotland and support Glasgow Celtic, been at the recent Hoops / Barca games from UEFA Cup / Champs League etc and my love for Barca continues to grow week after week watching live games on Sky Sports.

I'm hoping to get over for a game either towards the end of this season or at the start of next.

I've been to the city once before but too young to remember most of it - i do remember standing outside the Camp Nou and feeling overwhelmed at the size of the best stadium in Europe.

I'm hoping to add more to the forum so Hail Hail.

Jennyx3Villa

Hey my name is Jenny (Germany) and I'm a barca fan since summer 2010.
My favorite players are David Villa and Bojan Krkic.
I've already been to the Camp Nou against Racing ;DD
:)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans