New members

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Stick around Ono and maminho. Maybe you could tell about this page to more Barcelona fan˙s on forum.hr. I am not registered on forum.hr but i sometimes read some news and posts. I have noticed that both Bojan and TinaFCB have account on forum.hr. Bojan got about 10 posts and he always posts La Liga stats and table, and Tina got only 3 posts and she is more active on this forum. I am also from Croatia;).

maminho

in history my favourite clubs were:
Real Madrid CF
RCD Lens
Liverpool FC
Real Madrid CF
AS Monaco FC
FC Barcelona-since 2004.

my second favourite club is AS Roma

In croatian league,1HNL I support and I am a big fan of NK Inter Zapresic:veryhappy:,I also like NK Slaven Belupo and NK Zagreb

T

tha-dude

Hi, my name is David and i'm from Sweden and 14 years old.. 15 in Mars.
I am brother to mmandela.
I've always heard my older brother talk about barca so.. what more do I have to say.

Visca el Barca! Culé 4 life!

Y

Yochanan

Hello!

Hello, my name is Yochanan. I live in city of Haifa (Israel) ;)

Zqa-

From Denmark

Hey ya..

Some of you know me, and I know some of you ;)..
So, emm.. Cheers :cheers:

- Zqa

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, old sport. Of course we remember you. Hope this site grows on you like it did on us :cheers:

Zqa-

It probably will. I just need to get used to the design - a bit different from the ones I usually visits.

And thanks for having me here.. I will get some post next week.. I'm going to Barcelona early in the morning, staying there for four days, and seeing the derby.. Yeehaa. Now you know, :p

Home of Barca Fans