New members

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone, I'm Liz and I've been a fan of Barcelona for almost 4 years now. I'm happy to have found this forum because (1) none of my female friends are into football, and (2) my male friends prefer the EPL. I love the national teams of Argentina and Spain, and I love Barça best of all. :scarf:

Welcome!

E

eerie

hello, eerie here... been a barca fan basically since birth, a whopping 27 years ago. My father is from Barcelona and the culture and team and city were a big part of growing up. have visited barcelona at least 4 or 5 times and loved every second of it. can't wait to go back and hopefully catch a game this time. played soccer for many years and recently have been able to follow a lot more games than ever with tv packages and streams. i love the futbol these guys are playing with pep at the helm.. the work rate is amazing.

visca barca!

Milla189

Hello from Finland! My name's Milla and I've been a Barca fan since 1986. I've been lurking around here a long time and finally decided to register. I won't probably post much but maybe every now and then I'll throw in my 5 cents.

Home of Barca Fans