CL | Round 5: Ferencvaros - FC Barcelona 0-3

Birdy

Btw. It looks like Barca will wear 4h senyera kit from last season? Wtf?

Ferencvaros will wear their first black-green kit, so any jersey with substantial black (this season's 2nd and 3rd) on it is not allowed... Hence the choice of the fourth one.

Of course, we could wear the 1st kit, but these days any away game even without any color clash is an excuse to change kit to pump the kit sales

Messi983

1606841746088.jpg

Messi983

Triggered? :messi:

Nope. I have no personal connections to either Budapest or Bucharest. A lot of people does though and I would understand if people in Hungary would feel disrespected.

It's simply a mistake that shouldn't happened on Barca's official social media accounts. They wrote some words in Hungarian (don't understand them so hopefully they didn't f*** up something there as well) and then they can't name their capital city right. Everything should've been checked two or three times before posted. First, admin of the site should know where our team is headed (I hope at least the team has traveled to the right city/country. :lol:) and second, I'm pretty good in geography and think most Europeans should know capitals of majority of European countries if you woke them up in the middle of the night (I know that's not the case though).

Home of Barca Fans