Turkey

O

OokanN Kalo

Heyy ! Turk's. in that place we ?

This is Turkey Fan Football Topic.

We are fans Turkey National Team and Fenerbahçe .!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i admire turkeys league so much passion there i wish fenerbache would have done better in CL keep it going there young turks

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
have you ever watched the euro 2008 matchs or 2002 world cup?(Turkey's)
have u ever watched CL 2008 matchs of Fenerbahçe?
ıf u think the Turks didnt play football u should watch this matchs!
I was referring to the animal, I have indeed seen Fener and Galatasary and the national team play. The Turkish league is getting better which is good.

C

cardigan

Türk kardeşlerim selamlar...

Nice to hear that you know Fenerbahce... Fenerbahce is a big team in Turkey, and will be competing in EUROPA league next season. Star players are R.Carlos, Alex, Guiza. Fenerbahce's best season in Europe was 2007-08, which the club played quarter finals. They beat Anderlecht, PSV, Inter, CSKA, Sevilla. They won the 1st match against Chelsea, in quarter finals, 2-1, but defeated in 2nd match, 2-0. Fenerbahce used to have star players like Anelka, v.Hooijdonk, Ortega etc... Their enemies are galatasaray. Fenerbahce won the derby match against Galatasaray 6-0, which is a historical score. (Just like 6-2 against Real madrid :)) Now, Fenerbahce plans to sign Ronaldinho, for a fee of 25m euros. Our league is getting more popular recently. Star players like Ribery, R.Carlos, Anelka, Carew used to play in Turkcell Super League (The official name of Turkish league). I'm a fan of Fenerbahce. Thanks for reading, Barca fans !!

0nur`barca

Football in Turkey is improving..
Besiktas won against Chelsea in Stamford Bridge 2-0 once.. But they admire more the win 3-0 against BARCA in 2000. .. :D

D

Dudaa

I like Turkish league,and i like Fenerbahce fans,and team. NHF for Besiktas fans :)
But Turkey national team will not go to the World Cup this time.... :D

C

cardigan

I like Turkish league,and i like Fenerbahce fans,and team. NHF for Besiktas fans :)
But Turkey national team will not go to the World Cup this time.... :D

Turkey national team couldn't go to WC 2006, too, so we supported Spain :)

Nice to hear that you like Fenerbahce.

football in Turkey is still improving. Teams like Besiktas, galatasaray, Sivasspor and Fenerbahce help the league become more competitive. and Europe started to learn Fenerbahce, with the good players they have, like Guiza, Roberto Carlos, Alex.

Heyy ! Turk's. in that place we ?

This is Turkey Fan Football Topic.

We are fans Turkey National Team and Fenerbahçe .!

Tabii ki... We support Turkey National Team and Fenerbahce in every competitions !!

Home of Barca Fans