Turkey

Guardian

We have three Moroccans in Levski: Tiberkanine, Rabeh (awesome) and Benzoukane. Tiberkanine may leave the club, but Rabeh is a rock solid defender. I spoke with him once, but his arabic is ridiculous, Maroccans speak a strange mixture of arabic, berberic and French

S

SuperMario

We have three Moroccans in Levski: Tiberkanine, Rabeh (awesome) and Benzoukane. Tiberkanine may leave the club, but Rabeh is a rock solid defender. I spoke with him once, but his arabic is ridiculous, Maroccans speak a strange mixture of arabic, berberic and French

Haha yeah, we call it Darija, but all Moroccans who go to school speak traditional Arabic perfectly.

As for VivaBarca's comment, I totally agree, I know for one that the Moroccan football association is totally corrupt.

I also read somewhere that another African team got their kits stolen. They solved that problem by buying fake kits from the streets...

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Do you think Turkey can overturn Bosnia ? They are a little ahead of you I think I'm right in saying.

antimadritista

A masterpiece of DNA
if they want they can do it.our players are good for now...especially Tuncay,Volkan,Servet,Arda..i believe we can overturn Bosnia.its hard but we can.and we'll go to World Cup 2010..

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Tuncay one of your best players ? He is terrible, Nihat is well better. Why do Turkey make the semis of tournaments then never do well in qualifiers when expected to ?

antimadritista

A masterpiece of DNA
Why do Turkey make the semis of tournaments then never do well in qualifiers when expected to ?

i didnt understand exactly this sentence because my english inst very good :)
in the Ukraine match he scored a goal..may be he isnt good but he is lucky..you shoud watch his goal in Ukraine match :)

Home of Barca Fans