Place of birth: Burgos, Spain
Height: 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)
Positions: Winger, Second Striker

Career so far:

Real Oviedo: 2000-2003
Real Madrid: 2003-2007
Valencia: 2007-present

[YOUTUBE]D35UVkZgjwA[/YOUTUBE]

Seeing as there have been links to him I think it is only fair he has his own thread.

Last edited:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
LOL, my colleague at work claimed today that Mata was Asturian (my colleague is from Oviedo). I was slightly dubious because he tries to claim everybody is from Asturias.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
i entered this topic, read the posts, measured the obviousness and DAAAAAMN it was high.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Surprised he started ahead of Silva but I doubt if Silva and del Bosque like each other that much as Silva has played about 30 mins of the Confedarations Cup.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Oh man, the pain that I feel everytime Mata scores especially that he scored against Barcelona and managed to nick one against us. Prime quality, gone!

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
But diego, are you sure? he just only have a season. It's a marvelous season for him, but he still have a lot to proof. He has excelent tallent, but still has a lot to proof too. I just don't want him to end up like quaresma.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he would keep henry pushing for his spot and we could ease him into the team.. plus he is already from spain which could help.. of course you never know how a player will perform until you see it so i can not be for sure of course.

Home of Barca Fans