Marcos Senna

thezone

Marcos Senna would improve our midfield a lot. He would take us to an other level.

The only boring thing is that we would turn into the spanish national team if we also brought in players from a Valencia with huge sales for the moment.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Marcos Senna is one of my all time favourite midfielders. I wanted him for years, but at this point his career is almost over. If he's on the way out and wants a shot at some club level silverware I'd take him on the cheap as a utility player, but he's just not sturdy enough to play consistent minutes anymore.

If anything hurts Spain this summer, it's Senna being past it. He was as important as Xavi in the European Championship.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
For me, tonight, he had no less than 4/5 bookable offenses...Very disappointing to see that

barca96

For me, tonight, he had no less than 4/5 bookable offenses...Very disappointing to see that

the one on bojan was horrible!!
but i would love to see him be a back up for pusi when yaya leaves(hope not).
we need a hardman....

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Marcos Senna would improve our midfield a lot. He would take us to an other level.

The only boring thing is that we would turn into the spanish national team if we also brought in players from a Valencia with huge sales for the moment.

how is turning into the spanish team boring :p

Home of Barca Fans