Didier Drogba

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, now he can learn from the man providing he stays. Torres is most likely leaving so we need a 3rd choice striker who isn't on some ridiculous wage. Getting any kind of money for Torres + not having to pay his wages is fantastic.

Piqué

Yeah, now he can learn from the man providing he stays. Torres is most likely leaving so we need a 3rd choice striker who isn't on some ridiculous wage. Getting any kind of money for Torres + not having to pay his wages is fantastic.
Lukaku won't stay now. He just wants to play, and not be sitting on the bench for 90% of the time. Did that 2 years ago already.

Mourinho is an idiot. Creating his own problems, also with his goalkeepers.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lukaku won't stay now. He just wants to play, and not be sitting on the bench for 90% of the time. Did that 2 years ago already.

Mourinho is an idiot. Creating his own problems, also with his goalkeepers.

Yep. I can totally see another casillas like situation. He should just sell cech. I think TC will be the one who gets upset. He deserves to start before cech but mou never trusted young players. We have to wait and see.

Die Bayern

Lukaku should leave already, he needs to play regularly not sit on the bench at Chelsea. With Drogba coming I'm fairly sure he is leaving though, which is good for him. Question is to where.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Thank you for insulting Leo, Didier...... Hope you keep doing it until the lad wins a World Cup

draconifire

Wooo, that's one way of waking up a dead thread. :lol:
Anyways he's irrelevant and needs to say stupid stuffs to stay relevant.

Home of Barca Fans