Didier Drogba

Robbie

:lol: yeah there's always one of those players that just torments one particular club. I wish I still had the link, but the stats were hilarious. With Drogba against us, we had something like 10 losses and a few draws, but without Drogba it was zero losses.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Drogba loved demolishing Arsenal. At times made your best defenders look stupid. Also loved to demolish Carragher.

In other news, seemingly heading to China to join Anelka.

XaviMessiGirl

Shanghai Shenhua forward Didier Drogba arrives today in Barcelona. He and his agent Herminio Menéndez could hold talks on a transfer. [tv3]
Drogba, who met with Messi Alves Mascherano Pinto in Miami this weekend, can leave his Chinese club for free according to his contract [tv3]

If it's free and he doesn't ask ridiculous wages then I guess why not. I said earlier I didn't want to sign him and I'm really not a fan of his, but eh.

Meitux

Temporarily?

I read there were some issues with the owner, who apparently had less money than expected. Does it have something to do with that?
no, as i read somewhere chinese league ended and he maybe train with chelsea to stay fit

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

No, he left the club and will return to Europe in January.

Home of Barca Fans