User Tag List

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Results 646 to 656 of 656

Thread: Didier Drogba

  1. #646
    Blue Blooded Aussie
    antonnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,010
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, now he can learn from the man providing he stays. Torres is most likely leaving so we need a 3rd choice striker who isn't on some ridiculous wage. Getting any kind of money for Torres + not having to pay his wages is fantastic.

  2. #647
    Junior Member
    Piqué's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by antonnn View Post
    Yeah, now he can learn from the man providing he stays. Torres is most likely leaving so we need a 3rd choice striker who isn't on some ridiculous wage. Getting any kind of money for Torres + not having to pay his wages is fantastic.
    Lukaku won't stay now. He just wants to play, and not be sitting on the bench for 90% of the time. Did that 2 years ago already.

    Mourinho is an idiot. Creating his own problems, also with his goalkeepers.

  3. #648
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,192
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piqué View Post
    Lukaku won't stay now. He just wants to play, and not be sitting on the bench for 90% of the time. Did that 2 years ago already.

    Mourinho is an idiot. Creating his own problems, also with his goalkeepers.

    Yep. I can totally see another casillas like situation. He should just sell cech. I think TC will be the one who gets upset. He deserves to start before cech but mou never trusted young players. We have to wait and see.

  4. #649
    The Culest
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,729
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lukaku and Courtois should get out of Chelsea
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

  5. #650
    Member
    Die Bayern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    266
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lukaku should leave already, he needs to play regularly not sit on the bench at Chelsea. With Drogba coming I'm fairly sure he is leaving though, which is good for him. Question is to where.

  6. #651
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,575
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rumour has it that Everton is willing to pay 20M.

  7. #652
    Improvin' Perfection!!
    Aryagorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for insulting Leo, Didier...... Hope you keep doing it until the lad wins a World Cup

  8. #653
    Senior Member
    draconifire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    827
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wooo, that's one way of waking up a dead thread.
    Anyways he's irrelevant and needs to say stupid stuffs to stay relevant.

  9. #654
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,780
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryagorn View Post
    Thank you for insulting Leo, Didier...... Hope you keep doing it until the lad wins a World Cup
    What did he say?

  10. #655
    Improvin' Perfection!!
    Aryagorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by draconifire View Post
    Wooo, that's one way of waking up a dead thread.
    Anyways he's irrelevant and needs to say stupid stuffs to stay relevant.


    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    What did he say?
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Shame to see Didier Drogba retweeting this crap when he congratulated Salah for taking Egypt to WC.




  11. #656
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    11,972
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drogba annouces his retirement from the game.


Tags for this Thread