Didier Drogba

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I love drogba.

he's the ultimate number 9.

him and zlatan, when they want it, are the best strikers in the world. so utterly unplayable. drogba moreso than zlatan, though. no one else has as good a scoring record against big teams as little teams. the man is a titan.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

When UEFA punished Drogba for his "it's a disgrace" during the CL semifinal against Barcelona, he replied: "is it because i'm black? It's a disgrace"

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I love drogba.

he's the ultimate number 9.

him and zlatan, when they want it, are the best strikers in the world. so utterly unplayable. drogba moreso than zlatan, though. no one else has as good a scoring record against big teams as little teams. the man is a titan.
Villa is the best Meta Ibra and the Drog are behind atm.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Villa is the best Meta Ibra and the Drog are behind atm.

yeah if you see my posts on the subject you know I've, for a long time, said that you have to consider both villa and drogba (and possibly now ibra, but we'll see) because villa has the frightening consistency but drogba is simply unplayable on his day.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Villa scores against everyone aswell, it's just that he doesn't play in EPL so he isn't hyped up and he scores in a less forceful way compared to Drogba.

I'd agree that Drogba is unplayable on his day.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Villa scores against everyone aswell, it's just that he doesn't play in EPL so he isn't hyped up and he scores in a less forceful way compared to Drogba.

I'd agree that Drogba is unplayable on his day.

villa isn't hyped because he plays for la liga's equivalent of arsenal, and isn't in the CL with any regularity. it's a tragedy for him because he's so magnificently wonderous and deserves to be recognised on a world-wide level.

and yeah villa scores against everyone, but not as prolifically as drogba.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
personally i think villa and torres are better but drogba's style is more difficult for defenders

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Villa scores more than Drogba

he does.

I never said drogba was the equal of villa for consistency, but was his superior for sheer impact. the two of them are the ones you have to consider as the best in the world, for me. zlatan is moving up there alongside drogba as well.

Aasim

Bumbleman
I think Drogba's power and style is more noticable if you are watching on tv whereas with Villa is movement and tactical brain that get him the goals aswell as his technique.

I

ibro

I loved drogba before. But i hate that he is diving all the time :angry:
Ibra and drogba they could destroy any team.

Home of Barca Fans