Didier Drogba

abual3bed1

I read some news that he might end up in Saudi Arabia (didn't mention the club's name) and Drogba put a condition of 1 million Rial per match (something around 267,000 USD).

DucdeOrléans

I read some news that he might end up in Saudi Arabia (didn't mention the club's name) and Drogba put a condition of 1 million Rial per match (something around 267,000 USD).

Saudi Arabia. That country never surprises me.

But I heard he was off to China according to the English media.

He should return to France.

abual3bed1

Saudi Arabia. That country never surprises me.

But I heard he was off to China according to the English media.

He should return to France.

Imagine if they say ok to him. the league there is 26 matches + 3 cup competiotions + contenential competition :lol: he's gonna make huge money there :lol:

DucdeOrléans

Imagine if they say ok to him. the league there is 26 matches + 3 cup competiotions + contenential competition :lol: he's gonna make huge money there :lol:

If he insists on moving to KSA he should move to Jeddah (Al-Ittihad) and not Al-Hilal (Riyadh-Najd)

But it's a shame because he has still more to offer - at least on a European level.

K

kingleo

If he insists on moving to KSA he should move to Jeddah (Al-Ittihad) and not Al-Hilal (Riyadh-Najd)

But it's a shame because he has still more to offer - at least on a European level.

thats true he does but i think Drogba is thinking more about his charity work now and getting as much money as he can for that.

Barcilliant

His playacting can be quite annoying but i don't remember him foulmouthing, or try and intentionally hurt an opponent. There is nothing malicious about him(the vidic slap was more a heat of the moment occurrence). I don't think he deserves being branded the same as the likes of Terry, Suarez, Pepe etc.

Agree-he seems to be a cool guy. He cares about his roots and gives back. He is not a cock like Ronaldo, Terry etc. It seems he was the real leader in the dressing room not that cunt Terry.

We should get him. He wouldnt be starting but he would play a big role in the side. Seems to like the Barca guys too.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
excited-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-982.gif

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou

Most Welcome; My city.. would be awesome to have big names come here but I highly doubt Ittihad or Hilal have funds to accommodate such insane wages.

DucdeOrléans

Most Welcome; My city.. would be awesome to have big names come here but I highly doubt Ittihad or Hilal have funds to accommodate such insane wages.

Are you Saudi?

Well I am only saying this because Hejaz is awesome compared to the shithole Najd is.

But he has China all written on him.

EDIT: Nevermind somehow I missed your avatar and description of your location:lol:

Robbie

When he got a 3 million dollar endorsement from Pepsi, he spent every penny to build a hospital. He donates most of his money to the needy, and during major tournaments, his mother cooks meals for traveling Ivory Coast fans. I'm happy that he won something big, and hope he gets a massive payday in his last contract.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
When he got a 3 million dollar endorsement from Pepsi, he spent every penny to build a hospital. He donates most of his money to the needy, and during major tournaments, his mother cooks meals for traveling Ivory Coast fans. I'm happy that he won something big, and hope he gets a massive payday in his last contract.

for some reason i got goosebumps reading that lol, more reason to like The Drog!

I'm happy he's bowing out at the top, he'll now be remembered as a bit of a legend.

Home of Barca Fans