Didier Drogba

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I have despised his antics for years but never discounted his value, I'd be happy to see him in the squad

SoMa

Bittersweet.

1. Its fucking drogba, biggest scumbag you can play up front, also hes old as fuck now
2. hes free, tall and strong

even if it doesnt work for us at least we get him away from chelsea, the fucker always destroys our defense

Seamus

He would be a great signing for Barca. His strength and heading ability would serve the team well as we don't have that option.

He would cause problems and create oppurtunities no other player in the team can do

Galning

Bittersweet.

1. Its fucking drogba, biggest scumbag you can play up front, also hes old as fuck now
2. hes free, tall and strong

even if it doesnt work for us at least we get him away from chelsea, the fucker always destroys our defense

This.
Drogba is a complete fucktard. And having him in the squad would be kinda weird because I really don't like seeing him play. But he's an absolute monster.

+ Everytime he scored I'd be able to yell: DROGBA.
[YOUTUBE]_0DHTD8zE7c[/YOUTUBE]

and call him The Big Black Man.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
:lol: That video's rather funny.

But yeah, Soma said it - a bittersweet signing that i'd still be reluctant do even if he is free. My last post "Heskey > Drogba" tells you how I personally feel about him. Don't want him at our club to be honest.

Valdivia

I'd only want him if he came cheap but I don't think there's any chance of that. He's off to China or Russia I think....

Our advantage is that he's the one who offered himself to us first, he knows the kind of role that awaits him here.

He will be a great "Larsson" type of a signing, at the very least we will have an option on the bench for the parked buses. He is the type of player we need forward, without disturbing our system of play.

I despise his antics on field, but lets face it, he is almost a perfect option for us technically and financially.

DucdeOrléans

Yeah, he played very well against us but has he not performed poorly overall during the season? That's what I hear.

The CL is something different since he is yet to win it and had something to prove/revenge against us. It gave him something extra.

If he arrives I would not complain at all as long as his salary will be fairly low.

If we get Drogba it would also mean that Neymar is ready to move next summer otherwise we would have bought a younger attacker (RvP).

That's my take on it but I still highly doubt that Drogba will sign for us if I am to be honest.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, I'd also say Chelsea's season is hard to comprehend as a whole anyway...It's been erratic to say the least...He'd have a different role at Barça and would receive a ton of opportunities to score - far more service than he was getting at Chelsea

hellsangel1

Drogba is old though and at Barca you also have to press when you don't have the ball. How committed will he be to that at his age????He can get motivated for the big games and CL but he's not capable of performing week in/week out anymore. It's difficult to see him at Barca.....

Home of Barca Fans