La Liga | Round 11: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 4-0

messi2140

6racies Xavi
En_Vfe0XcAc-Azs

BusiTheKing

Coutinho playmaking from behind makes sense if he's anticipating a low block from Osasouna. Just hope he's not sticking Braithwaite on the wing. That would be a disaster.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pedri has played CM several times this season, think it's gonna be him and De Jong. Griezmann RW, Braithwaite CF, Messi CAM, Coutinho LW. No pace in attack bar Braithwaite. If we don't score in the first half, need to get Dembele on right away.

mc_lovin

Coutinho playmaking from behind makes sense if he's anticipating a low block from Osasouna. Just hope he's not sticking Braithwaite on the wing. That would be a disaster.

I dont think 2 AMs in midfield ever looked good vs a low block or any team for that matter (if its a 433). Lineup looks chaotic as fuck, especially since we havent found a working plan A yet, but I am still cautiously optimistic. Its Osasuna after all.

jairzinho

He is trying 4-3-3 but we will end up with 4-1-5 with this lineup

It?s hard to predict the proper shape with Messi when he drifts all over the pitch. One thing for sure is he won?t spend much time on the wing. And the you have Coutinho, Pedri and Greizmann who all want to play centrally.

khaled_a_d

It?s hard to predict the proper shape with Messi when he drifts all over the pitch. One thing for sure is he won?t spend much time on the wing. And the you have Coutinho, Pedri and Greizmann who all want to play centrally.

Thar is why I suspected 442 most likely Diamond:
FDJ
Pedri Coutinho
Messi

Braithwaite Griezmann

Home of Barca Fans