La Liga | Round 11: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 4-0

serghei

Should have passed it to Messi here Trincao.

This 2nd half Messi was the best. Let's hope he will see this and will let Koeman rest him more. He is visibly more fresh.

serghei

Some great passes even by Firpo since he came on. The subs were filled with confidence. Probably thanks to that 4-0 win in CL away.

fergus90

Good win today and hopefully build some momentum, next 7 or 8 fixtures should give us a huge chance to claw back some league points especially with the CL situation being stable.

JohnN

Rest Messi next match. He must play every week and not every 3 days.
The young cb is good, despite the mistakes.

serghei

Rest Messi next match. He must play every week and not every 3 days.
The young cb is good, despite the mistakes.

True. Rest him in the easier CL games in groups, and when the tough CL games come, rest him in the previous La Liga match, or better yet, sub him on for 30 mins to get some play time to stay in form. Problem solved.

serghei

Good win today and hopefully build some momentum, next 7 or 8 fixtures should give us a huge chance to claw back some league points especially with the CL situation being stable.

I see some tough games as well in the next rounds. It's not as easy as it looks on paper. We can't afford to treat anyone lightly tbh...

sikkboy

Lots of pluses in that game but it still needs work, obviously. Liked what Alena brought to the game, and Dembele is always going to be trouble for any team chasing a goal or two. Still a bit worrying that the opposition were getting in for chances. I really don't think the fron four worked however, despite the goals. There's just too much of players looking for the same spaces. I keep Braithwaite however, it's just between PC & AG, and I'd probably lean towards the Frenchman as he offers more in terms of workrate and coverage.

Confortable win, and one on which to build.

fergus90

I see some tough games as well in the next rounds. It's not as easy as it looks on paper. We can't afford to treat anyone lightly tbh...

There are tough games but I was referring to the fact we have Sociedad in them amongst the Cadizs and Levantes so now is our prime opportunity to get back in touching distance and maintain momentum.

We definitely can’t be taking anyone lightly you’re right. We are no way in the position to be.

Home of Barca Fans