Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oscar Mingueza

Fantastic debut. Earned a start versus Osasuna to be honest. Better he is given another opportunity at CB than lose de Jong in midfield imo.
    Mes que trenta anys d'edat

Mou, res!
    Puyol at his early days was not really convincing though.. Just saying.. With great attitude and luck, he can be a good player for us
    Last edited by Ustari; 25th November 2020 at 01:54 PM.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Puyol was atrocious when he started but then again he played as RB a lot.

This guy is playing for the club since he is 7(!). I don't even think that he is the best CB in the B-team, but he perfectly well knows how to play at Barca and proved it yesterday. Imo this is the often quoted Barca DNA. A player, who definitely is not the most talented one, but one who burns for the shirt, gives his all and most of all is not afraid/nervous. He was very focused and not afraid to be vocal when it comes to teammates, opponents or even the referee.
    Also, he was the only player on the pitch with short-sleeves.

I'd take giving chances to players like Mingo than buying rather expensive back-ups like Vermaelen, Murillo, KPB etc. any day. Club has to go back to its roots. Can't be that La Masia only gets considered because they can't afford to buy a back-up for 20M.

His sister plays for FCB Femini. It's a family thing

Maybe its not him but we need someone with similar mental qualities. Someone like Puyol/Mascherano.

Quote Originally Posted by behindbrowneyes View Post
    His sister plays for FCB Femini. It's a family thing
    Who is she?

Mou, res!
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Who is she?
    Ariadna Mingueza Garcia

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFiDRLNgMi0/?igshid=1kuvau4x4e3we
    Sergi Roberto No 2 fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ustari View Post
    Ah, so she's still playing for Barca B. I've thought she was in the first team. I'm following FCB Femeni quite regularly and haven't seen her yet.

Tnx.

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    This guy is not soft at all, not getting Bartra vibes from him and I'm cautiously optimistic. His passing has been also sharp in these two games bar one fuck-up. Kiev and Osasuna didn't press but at least we can be sure he is good enough on the ball when not pressed.

Villarato!
    He looked good enough I thought. If he passes the tests of the next 2 months (Koeman would be stupid not to try him), he could be your Nacho at least and he's still 21.
    People are boring.

pique and bumglet reached such level of atrocity that watching this dude in these 2 game looks like I'm watching Baresi. doesn't look lost in transition defence also, he's quite explosive

solid game. i am definitely looking forward to seeing him earn more minutes, experience and so hopefully develop into a better player.

honestly im really over pique, i think hes been supbar for years. this kind of freshness is what we need
    peptastic

I rate Araujo more but this guy is looking better in his initial first team minutes.

Quick on and off the ball. Aggressive without overcommitting. Making the right decisions more often than not. He gets defending in our system.

Good vibes. Keep it up.
    Mes que trenta anys d'edat

With Lenglet now out as well, I'd really like to see Mingueza and Araujo paired up and see how that looks, as soon as Araujo is ready. Hopefully he already is, cause Ferencvaros in the midweek is the perfect match to try it out, nothing much to lose, and even if it doesn't work, pretty sure our attack should outscore them anyway, even our reserves. No need to sacrifice De Jong's place in midfield if these two can jump in and perform, in addition Umtiti might also be ready to play the occasional game as well.

I'm actually surprised how good he's been myself.

Didn't look special with the B team and sat behind the likes of Araujo, Cuenca, Chumi at one point in the pecking order. But he's been great so far with the two games he's played and I hope he keeps it up.