Oscar Mingueza

vuji_31

I bet he is fapping on Ramos.

He needs to be in team next season. Really solid and aggressive. Not afraid.
I like this guy, mark my words he is better then Eric Garcia.

Horatio

You're welcome
Correct me if I am wrong but is he a tad slow? Had to resolve lot of sprints to the ball by swinging his arms in front of opponent.

JamDav1982

Mingueza looks good to go for squad player to cover RB and CB. With Roberto there to cover RB as well but if needed in midfield Mingueza offers options.

Opens up the potential to sell Emerson and Lenglet.

serghei

Correct me if I am wrong but is he a tad slow? Had to resolve lot of sprints to the ball by swinging his arms in front of opponent.

Not to me. For me, he is a bit suspect technically for a Barca standard player, and he has the odd error in him which might go away or not. But plenty of good signs. He is serious, focused, and physical. He fouls players and often gets away with it like certain Real Madrid players.

And something surprising with passes. Noticed a few passes down the line executed with precision.

Andresito

Staff member
He's a Puyol type of player, albeit a much worse version. No-nonsense defender who's not afraid of anything and one who'll always give his best on the pitch.

He's reliable in that sense. But sometimes a bit too passionate and aggressive which can lead to errors.

Gnidrologist

Puyol was very much like him in the early days. Much passion and tenacity, but technically limited and prone to awful errors. Let's hope!

malvolio

this forum never ceases to amaze me. a young lad is thrown into a position he shouldn't be in. plays well in some easy games that we win comfortably. and suddenly gets praised and comparisons with ramos and puyol start.

starts to show his real level in a tougher game and now he is oleguer mk 2 and utter garbage.

Home of Barca Fans