Oscar Mingueza

serghei

Mingueza deserves to start every match from now on. He leaves his heart on the pitch and is ready to play physical unlike every other fucking player we have.
I would rather lose with him and concede even more than seeing guys like Pique, Messi or Busi who should be in a retirement home instead of tarnishing the shirt time and time again.

Disappointing that a manager who is supposed to appreciate the grit and hard work benched Mingueza for the chief clown Lenglet. Some of Koeman's decisions are incredibly illogical and go against his own ideas.

Richard.H

Mingueza deserves to start every match from now on. He leaves his heart on the pitch and is ready to play physical unlike every other fucking player we have.
I would rather lose with him and concede even more than seeing guys like Pique, Messi or Busi who should be in a retirement home instead of tarnishing the shirt time and time again.

Exactly where I am at. He really brings something that very few players in this squad have.

Latschenkiefer

Disappointing that a manager who is supposed to appreciate the grit and hard work benched Mingueza for the chief clown Lenglet. Some of Koeman's decisions are incredibly illogical and go against his own ideas.

It think it shows how much our coaches rate a left-footed LCB. Wouldn't be surprised if the question before the game wasn't if Pique AND Araujo but rather if Pique OR Araujo would be able to start and that the other position was decided between Umtiti and Lenglet.

Richard.H

It think it shows how much our coaches rate a left-footed LCB. Wouldn't be surprised if the question before the game wasn't if Pique AND Araujo but rather if Pique OR Araujo would be able to start and that the other position was decided between Umtiti and Lenglet.

Can someone describe to me this obsession with left footed CB's? Like how does that make a CB much more attractive to Barca than someone who is world class but is right footed? I never understood this great emphasis placed on that.

feggydinho

Exactly, our options are really limited and he gives his all whenever he is on the pitch

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a good player. Now that we have a larger sample of him, it is evident that he is decent at 1v1s thanks to his tenacity and solid ball-winning skills. He is daring and not afraid to get stuck in. Also can carry the ball further up the pitch well thanks to nice pace and acceleration. Definitely better than Oleguer and has a future in this team.

Horatio

You're welcome
He is a good player. Now that we have a larger sample of him, it is evident that he is decent at 1v1s thanks to his tenacity and solid ball-winning skills. He is daring and not afraid to get stuck in. Also can carry the ball further up the pitch well thanks to nice pace and acceleration. Definitely better than Oleguer and has a future in this team.

Solid ball winning skills? What? Always see him resort to fouls, flinging arms and shirt pulling. If attacker only gets 10 cm ahead of him he is already bound to lose duel.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Solid ball winning skills? What? Always see him resort to fouls, flinging arms and shirt pulling. If attacker only gets 10 cm ahead of him he is already bound to lose duel.

That's weird, I often see him winning the ball by being nosy and in-your-face. I see his fouling as a plus, we don't use tactical fouling often enough when hit on the break.

Home of Barca Fans