Oscar Mingueza

jamrock

How is mingo developing? Could he been even better than oscar, because it we bingoed on Mingo, plus they two, we could be set, odds are at least on of the three can probably develop into a starter for us.

Poor Garcia at man city now though, what a shame

Messi983

How is mingo developing? Could he been even better than oscar, because it we bingoed on Mingo, plus they two, we could be set, odds are at least on of the three can probably develop into a starter for us.

Poor Garcia at man city now though, what a shame

He's currently out injured for about 2 months. He was doing well before the injury though.

Barcilliant

The guy is still raw, still developing. Yes, he's error prone and aggressive. I like the aggressive part. I am sick of those pussies like Lenglet, Pique and Batra. Prefer guys like Mingueza and Araujo. Garcia would be good addition. You can never have enough good CBS.

FinBarcelonafan

The guy is still raw, still developing. Yes, he's error prone and aggressive. I like the aggressive part. I am sick of those pussies like Lenglet, Pique and Batra. Prefer guys like Mingueza and Araujo. Garcia would be good addition. You can never have enough good CBS.

True and lately Lenglets been a potential red card almost in any game. Red card or penalty that is.

So not much to lose there.

xXKonan

Him and Araujo shouldn?t play together. They make the same positional mistakes
To be fair it doesn't help Lenglet has been in awful form this season and Umtiti can't be relied on due to his knee and Pique is out for awhile.

I've not been happy with Koeman but if there's one thing I don't blame him for is benching Lenglet and giving Mingueza a shot.

serghei

I'd rather Mingueza continues to play, makes mistakes, and maybe learns from them, than Lenglet and Pique playing and making mistakes because their head is in the fucking clouds.

khaled_a_d

I'd rather Mingueza continues to play, makes mistakes, and maybe learns from them, than Lenglet and Pique playing and making mistakes because their head is in the fucking clouds.

Let's not fool ourselves, Lenglet is much better player than him, may be not in his current form. Lenglet is also fairly young, it isn't like he isn't a player you can't use for next 5 years like Pique.
Part of rebuilding is to know which young player is part of the future and which one not worth the investment.
I don't really thing Mingueza is worth such investment, a CB purchase is a must, and sooner or later Lenglet will need to take his place back, at least to show him a little when if we decide to sell him

serghei

Let's not fool ourselves, Lenglet is much better player than him, may be not in his current form. Lenglet is also fairly young, it isn't like he isn't a player you can't use for next 5 years like Pique.
Part of rebuilding is to know which young player is part of the future and which one not worth the investment.
I don't really thing Mingueza is worth such investment, a CB purchase is a must, and sooner or later Lenglet will need to take his place back, at least to show him a little when if we decide to sell him

Mingueza atm is getting time because Lenglet needs to be thought a lesson, and a hard one at that. So there are 2-3 possible outcomes of this situation. Either Lenglet wakes the fuck up and regains his starting position, either Mingueza improves and starts to make fewer and fewer mistakes, either both prove to be not good enough.

Mingueza continues to play until Lenglet gets better. With Lenglet it's more than form. It's lack of competition and concentration. Lenglet is quickly approaching Pique buffoonery levels in record time. Man is at Barca for 2 seasons and he already is complacent lol.

Richard.H

Lenglet has been a horror show, used his hand again to climb on top of the defender for a header. Absolutely boneheaded defender. Mingueza should continue being a starter.

xXKonan

Lenglet is clearly better than Mingueza but he undoubtedly needs to get benched to learn a real lesson as serghei said.

He's playing like a guy who is coasting on the idea he's an automatic starter because our other options are either not experienced (Araujo, Mingueza) or crocked(Umtiti). Fuck that shit I'm glad he's getting the bench treatment by Koeman, His performances have been nothing short of disgraceful this season.

If he wants to get his spot back he needs to really step the fuck up.

vegitot

Honestly, every match Mingueza will make some mistakes. Of course he is young and mistake is inevitable but these are serious mistake.

Aruajo is more solid than him and way far better in term of physique, speed...

Lenglet right now need to be benched which Koeman already did to make him focus more. Once he gets back to his form, he is the 1st choice, over Mingueza.

Home of Barca Fans