Oscar Mingueza

vuji_31

He is good. Still young, can improve. Like him.
He is brave. Does not give a fuck. Sometimes dirty. Reminds me on young Ramos.

La Masia finally producing some players that can be used in team.

Richard.H

Love this kid too. Has courage and confidence. I loved how he stood up to Raki in the first half. This squad needs more ballsy/more arrogant players like him. No more of the soft/only care about passing type la masia products we've had for the past five years.

Xaviniesta

King Mingueza

EvQMSZKXMAMoQWZ

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We'll see. I still like him though. Can improve.

"Mingueza made 5 tackles today.
Among Bar?a players, only Busquets (35) has more successful tackles in La Liga this season than Mingueza (34)."

Busi has 400 more minutes played. Mingueza leads by tackles per game in our team with 2,1; Busi has 1,5.

Bobo32

More Oleguer than Puyol, I still think.
But I am slightly positive towards him, I was very impressed at some of the games he played as CB but I think he is a bit too limited as a RB, and he had some real bad games from that position.
Still a very good alternative, and if he had a hard time to get playing time in the reserves it is more evidence that there is good reason to look for players there.

xXKonan

He's probably going to be this generation's Sergi Roberto, even though Bob was clearly rated much higher around the same age.

Not perfect by any means but he could be forged into a role similar to Nacho's at Real Madrid. Not being a starter but still being a good regular here and there.

jamrock

He's a keeper good 3rd are more likely 4th choice cb to have in the team, that also has a bit of flexibility.

Home of Barca Fans