Oscar Mingueza

serghei

As a RB, he is terrible imo. A complete and utter chaos on his side every time. As a CB he is alright as a rotation option. He is deceivingly good offensively though in a simple way, his crosses are usually good, and he can shoot well. Passing is good but in more offensive positions oddly, not so much at the back. I thought he'd be bad as a RB in offense, but to my surprise, it's actually the defensive positioning that is terrible.

LeeRomeno

Similar to BW, he really has no place in the squad skillwise and he is lucky that there is lack of defenders in squad at the moment. If lucky, can be some mid-table Liga team player at some point, but nothing special, we have sent away far more promising players before.

jamrock

He isn't a RB, he is at least competent at CB, the fact that koeman continues to play him there makes no sense, the only way dest will learn is by playing completive games, not by hiding him on the bench.

Andresito

Staff member
He isn't a RB, he is at least competent at CB, the fact that koeman continues to play him there makes no sense, the only way dest will learn is by playing completive games, not by hiding him on the bench.

Dest is injured dawg. Literally got one else to play RB except for Firpo. There's a RB crisis in Barca B too.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dest is injured dawg. Literally got one else to play RB except for Firpo. There's a RB crisis in Barca B too.

we are a Mingueza injury away from shoving De Jong at RB or using Dembele as a RWB with a three CB defense. Dest is either not well mentally or constantly getting discomfort.

Messi983

From a backup Barca B CB to an emergency starting RB in the first team in a few months, he's not doing to bad all thing considered. Still think he shouldn't be anything more than a 4th CB though.

Bobo32

This was the best I saw him. Very calm on the ball and making Sevilla pay to some degree for their press attempts. I would say he might've been Barcelonas best player this game (last game he was arguably their worst, as a RB)

Home of Barca Fans