CL | Round 4: Dynamo Kyiv - FC Barcelona 0-4

Birdy

Since that PSG 4-0 game, the signs were already there that rebuilding is needed. No one saw the signs, and the club was managed by a bunch of morons.

A lot of things could have been done differently, and humiliations could have been avoided

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think a younger team wouldn't be humiliated like the Amigo clan were last year. Would still probably lose when facing a top 3 side, but the increased workrate and determination alone would be sufficient to stop another disaster.

Agree, i think Fati instead of Griezmann and Puig instead of Busquets would have been already a massive change. Probably we would have still lost but im sure it would have been much closer and who knows with luck and a motivated Messi anything would have been possible that night but now its too late.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Since that PSG 4-0 game, the signs were already there that rebuilding is needed. No one saw the signs, and the club was managed by a bunch of morons.

A lot of things could have been done differently, and humiliations could have been avoided

A 4-0 against PSG and a 3-0 against Juve should have been signs enough that we need to rebuild.

Catta

Agree, i think Fati instead of Griezmann and Puig instead of Busquets would have been already a massive change. Probably we would have still lost but im sure it would have been much closer and who knows with luck and a motivated Messi anything would have been possible that night but now its too late.

Griezmann didn't even start the game. Both him and Fati entered the game in the second half. :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans