La Liga | Round 9: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 5-2

Neeraj

Messi on bench, unreal. Cannot remember when that last happened, other than that Levante game under Valverde. I wouldn't read too much into it though cause he's probably going to play the next 25 games without seeing the bench, especially if we struggle (and let's be honest, when do we not struggle of late?).

Busquets though, jesus. I just don't get what he's got with this guy. Nobody can be this blind.

serghei

There's a lot of energy, youth, and movement in that attack today. We should see some goals.

George_Costanza

Bench Messi but still play Busquets and S. Roberto :lol:

Cowman

tenor.gif

Latschenkiefer

Balls or in agreement with him. He knows that Messi will play both Argentina qualification games due to them being rubbish and our next opponent is Atletico.

serghei

I don't see how we are going to score goals. Maybe vs Betis because they play high line.

We beat Betis 5-2 last season without Messi and Suarez, and we have scored a lot of goals without Messi in the past. It's not unheard of to play well and score goals without Messi.

clemente

Forum de amigos have their wish granted, wonder who will they blame next, my prediction is "Roberto doesn't know how to attack the right wing"

serghei

Forum de amigos have their wish granted, wonder who will they blame next, my prediction is "Roberto doesn't know how to attack the right wing"

This is the future my friend. Messi era is the past. Guy's 34 almost. At this age, Xavi, the greatest Spanish player of all time, was a bench option, replaced in the starting 11 by Rakitic.

serghei

All of you act as if there's some sort of alternative magic potion that would turn back the years and give past it players new sets of legs and new motivation to compete.

This is the only road, going forward, and nobody said it will be easy.

Gaudi

Why the hell is this game not on tv here in Croatia? Any good streams, thanks in advance

Home of Barca Fans