Roberto Carlos

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Has anyone seen the impossible he scored on the goal kick line ? Search on Youtube unbelievable.

TheMessiShow

Has anyone seen the impossible he scored on the goal kick line ? Search on Youtube unbelievable.

I watched a whole documentary and analysis of that goal and the people proved that it was physically impossible to score like that. It was like mythbusters. They took position, the angle he had to score, the spin and curve of the ball and yeah. It was really interesting, I'll try and find it

edit: here it is
[YOUTUBE]dwRYYeEk5Eg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

G.J

V.H. 4 life
That goal was nothing compared to the one he scored in France in 97. Simply incredible!

Hassan TPAH

what he offered madrid and brazil going forward was simply the best i have ever seen... maldini was infinitely a better defender... but as an auxilary winger nobody could top off carlos... and extreme fitness levels as well... without him, i dont think zidane or morientes would have suceeded to the same degree at Real

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Carlos's freekick is unreal. In one vid you see the ballboy bracing himself to try and catch the ball because he thought that it was going to him then it spins and goes in. Barthez must have been stunned.

Windhook

42ldGMm.png

Home of Barca Fans