CL | Round 3: Barcelona - Dynamo Kyiv 2-1

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The game is on

All tests carried out on the players of Kyiv were negative. The game can take place tomorrow. [sport]

Vilarrubi

Haha 13 players strong. Fuck it I’m ready for a 8-0 or 9-0 but we’ll probably end up struggling to break them down.

Andresito

Staff member
Haha 13 players strong. Fuck it I’m ready for a 8-0 or 9-0 but we’ll probably end up struggling to break them down.

Their midfield and attack are intact. As long as they're compact as a team I don't think we'll see a big difference in the scoreline.
Our players for sure will underestimate them too, as Madrid did with Shakhtar.

eaman

So if they lose one more player it's off. What's to stop them from saying that last player is injured so they can play on another date with a full squad?

Richard.H

So if they lose one more player it's off. What's to stop them from saying that last player is injured so they can play on another date with a full squad?

Nothing really, and the possibility of someone being infected but not showing on the tests yet is very high. I really hope UEFA does testing right before the match too.

Barcilliant

Nowadays I watch Cl matches without any emotion. I always expect the worst. Just a matter of time before another big club canes us in the ko rounds.

Messi983

Nothing really, and the possibility of someone being infected but not showing on the tests yet is very high. I really hope UEFA does testing right before the match too.

What does this help them if they won't get results before the match?

Messi983

Dynamo is not a bad team and I dont' want to underestimate them but with Betis game starting just around 65 hours after the end of this game and Barca desperately needing points in La Liga I'd like to see something like this.

MATS; Dest-Pique-Lenglet-Firpo; Busi-Puig; Trincao-Griezmann-Pedri; Braithwaite

But Koeman hasn't gone into full Lucho mode with rotations yet so far so don't expect it to happen. There will be probably 3-4 changes in the lineup compared to the last game at most. I really hope at least one of FDJ and Messi will get some rest though. They can't play every game and today is the best chance to rotate them. They'll surely both play for their NT over the next two weeks and then we already have Atletico after international break. Surely, our schedule after that is a bit easier (at least on paper but we usually drop points in those kind of games) but after winning away in Turin we really should focus on the league now.

ronniecro

Or the perfect time to finally score some non-penalty goals to get his confidence back. The opponent is not only crap but is also devastated by COVID.

it has nothing to do with his confidence,he doesn't give a fuck being here anymore

freetocan

You might be right, my opinion though is that Messi is not happy at all how the team is made of on each game and mauve the RK idea to play 4231. I guess that he might not want to see anymore Griezman in the team. That's my fully belief.

Home of Barca Fans