Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: La Liga | Round 8: Alaves - FC Barcelona

Big midtable clash, chance for us to break away from 13th-16th. I've been living in an alternate universe the last two months. Where my main team (Villa) are sitting 3rd in the Prem and Barca are pushing for a place in the top-half of the table

Quote Originally Posted by fergus90 View Post
    Big midtable clash, chance for us to break away from 13th-16th. I've been living in an alternate universe the last two months. Where my main team (Villa) are sitting 3rd in the Prem and Barca are pushing for a place in the top-half of the table
    Hope that thumping from the mighty Leeds didn’t get you down too much

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Hope that thumping from the mighty Leeds didn’t get you down too much
    Leeds were too good absolutely battered us, sometimes you've just got to hold your hands up and accept defeat.

Riqui Puig has been left out of the squad due to a technical decision. @Catradioesports

Just get this fraud Koeman out asap...really hoping for Xavi at this point, even if he'll be like Pirlo with no real managerial experience before taking over, but at least we'd finally get back to 4-3-3 and seeing Riqui playing as a STARTER, of that I'm absolutely sure! Imagine Riqui and Pedri with De Jong behind them.

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Koeman embracing his inner EV by being vengeful for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by fergus90 View Post
    Leeds were too good absolutely battered us, sometimes you've just got to hold your hands up and accept defeat.
    Fair play mate

I do not understand player after player just being obsessed with staying at this club. Don't these players have agents to tell them how bad the current state of the club is? Don't they tell them that their careers would probably be better if they go out on loan to another club and come back here when everything is stable? Seems like even the young lads think this is the Barca of 2015
    Se Queda

I have a feeling it will be a dull game ending up with 1 1. It's the story of barca last 4 years.. A decent game to falsely revive fans hopes then falling into crap again. It's a pattern
    kilometers matter ..

Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    I have a feeling it will be a dull game ending up with 1 1. It's the story of barca last 4 years.. A decent game to falsely revive fans hopes then falling into crap again. It's a pattern
    Can't afford any more fuck-ups.

Konrad makes the squad. No Puig, no Centrebacks on the bench.

Koeman loves them attackers.
    Mes que trenta anys d'edat

Yeah you’d like to think we’d build on a great 2-0 away win to Juve and smash them but never seems to work like that nowadays with us. Expecting a tough tight game anything else would be a surprise.

Hope too see some nice football with a win.

Yeah you’d like to think we’d build on a great 2-0 away win to Juve and smash them but never seems to work like that nowadays with us. Expecting a tough tight game anything else would be a surprise.
    Thats unfortunately Barca 2020

Need a win today, I know it’s only 5 games in but with Atl?tico, Sociedad, Valencia etc coming up can’t afford to be not getting 3 points in this kind of fixture.

The Pale One
    Sounds about right.