La Liga | Round 8: Alaves - FC Barcelona

fergus90

Big midtable clash, chance for us to break away from 13th-16th. I've been living in an alternate universe the last two months. Where my main team (Villa) are sitting 3rd in the Prem and Barca are pushing for a place in the top-half of the table :lol:

Vilarrubi

Big midtable clash, chance for us to break away from 13th-16th. I've been living in an alternate universe the last two months. Where my main team (Villa) are sitting 3rd in the Prem and Barca are pushing for a place in the top-half of the table :lol:

Hope that thumping from the mighty Leeds didn’t get you down too much ;)

gregorrin10

Riqui Puig has been left out of the squad due to a technical decision. @Catradioesports

:lol:

Just get this fraud Koeman out asap...really hoping for Xavi at this point, even if he'll be like Pirlo with no real managerial experience before taking over, but at least we'd finally get back to 4-3-3 and seeing Riqui playing as a STARTER, of that I'm absolutely sure! Imagine Riqui and Pedri with De Jong behind them. :worthy:

Richard.H

I do not understand player after player just being obsessed with staying at this club. Don't these players have agents to tell them how bad the current state of the club is? Don't they tell them that their careers would probably be better if they go out on loan to another club and come back here when everything is stable? Seems like even the young lads think this is the Barca of 2015

Total-Football

I have a feeling it will be a dull game ending up with 1 1. It's the story of barca last 4 years.. A decent game to falsely revive fans hopes then falling into crap again. It's a pattern

Vilarrubi

I have a feeling it will be a dull game ending up with 1 1. It's the story of barca last 4 years.. A decent game to falsely revive fans hopes then falling into crap again. It's a pattern

Yeah you’d like to think we’d build on a great 2-0 away win to Juve and smash them but never seems to work like that nowadays with us. Expecting a tough tight game :sleep: anything else would be a surprise.

fergus90

Need a win today, I know it’s only 5 games in but with Atl?tico, Sociedad, Valencia etc coming up can’t afford to be not getting 3 points in this kind of fixture.

Home of Barca Fans