La Liga | Round 8: Alaves - FC Barcelona

5ergio_Busquets

The same thing happened with Semedo, he started very well and suddenly for no reason he was sitting on the bench and Roberto was starting the games.

Cool

I kinda understand what is Koeman trying to do here, he?s playing Roberto as the third center back to lessen the load when the team is pushing up, sorta like the Alves/Abidal situation.

He starts Dembele because when he?s on form he can own the right wing alone. However, when Coutinho is back and he slots into the CAM position and Griezo goes back into the RW position we will need Dest back because god knows how awful Griezmann is as a right winger or whatever position hes playing that is not a second striker playing off a target man.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I kinda understand what is Koeman trying to do here, he?s playing Roberto as the third center back to lessen the load when the team is pushing up, sorta like the Alves/Abidal situation.

He starts Dembele because when he?s on form he can own the right wing alone. However, when Coutinho is back and he slots into the CAM position and Griezo goes back into the RW position we will need Dest back because god knows how awful Griezmann is as a right winger or whatever position hes playing that is not a second striker playing off a target man.

Exactly. With Dembele being so wide and isolated, Roberto can help the build-up at the back by acting as a RCB. Dest will have a plenty of options to play.

soul24rage

Coutinho's injury may have been a blessing in disguise as a whole for the team.

For me, I hope that Coutinho doesn't just return to the starting XI provided that the team's performance and results are good.

Alik

Why do we wear the third kit more often than the away kit?

And why have we switched back to green socks?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This Bus-FdJ partnership is so fucking garbage when it comes to creativity , constant slowing down of plays. Waiting for that inevitable silly mistake from FdJ at the back.

serghei

Why the fuck is Busi going in Messi's area to press? If Messi doesn't press just don't press and keep position. It leaves huge spaces open for Alaves to exploit.

Home of Barca Fans