Luis Fabiano

R

Red Devil

I have seen this lad linked to United a few times but have only seen him play a few times give me some info would he be a good signing ?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i met his when he playaed for Ponte preta... he is good i do not think he would get in man utd line up and his nickname is badboy.. his got temper. he does well for brasil and has potential... if he went to manchester the people of campinas would be going crazy (his hometown)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
beast why do you hate him so much? just curious... he is the best things to come from my Girlfriend and her families team so he is worshipped around there

maz

I walk the line
I agree..i dont think he'd fit in the epl. However i like him as a player..although not too sure about his character and fighting skills.

R

Red Devil

He seems to score alot of goals but Im sure I have thought during the games Ive seen he lacks abit of movement.

Beast

The Observer
beast why do you hate him so much? just curious... he is the best things to come from my Girlfriend and her families team so he is worshipped around there

he is a parasite player.. he lives on Kanoute.. literally .. we were linked with him last year and he did nothing to show any sort of skills when we played them..

he is a lucky player and if Kanoute wasn't Kanoute, Fabiano wouldn't score 1/3 of his goal telly ...

hardly what u expect from a Brazilian CF.. but that's a Dunga trade mark now .. from Wagner LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to Fabiano ... might as well take me to play for Brazil

O Fablouso is actually O MY GOD

maz

I walk the line
He seems to score alot of goals but Im sure I have thought during the games Ive seen he lacks abit of movement.

Goals in la liga does not translate to goals in epl. Look at morientes for example.

What do you mean by movement? He does generally stay up top as opposed to getting around the pitch, althogh his movement when a ball is played in is pretty good.

R

Red Devil

Goals in la liga does not translate to goals in epl. Look at morientes for example.

What do you mean by movement? He does generally stay up top as opposed to getting around the pitch, althogh his movement when a ball is played in is pretty good.

Like I said Ive only seen a few games does he have lots of pace or does he use his strength more.

V

Valon

I agree with Beast, he's a parasite. He's good but his attitude is horrible.

maz

I walk the line
he is a parasite player.. he lives on Kanoute.. literally .. we were linked with him last year and he did nothing to show any sort of skills when we played them..

he is a lucky player and if Kanoute wasn't Kanoute, Fabiano wouldn't score 1/3 of his goal telly ...

Yes this is true but so what? He was fed many good chances last season (07/08) and scored them. You were praising eto'o so much because he scored 30 goals this season, so why the hate for fabiano? Of course eto'o over his career has been much better than fabiano, but why does last season's eto'o get your praise but fabiano doesnt? A striker scores goals..and fabiano scored goals.

I dont know...im not saying he is the best thing since sliced bread, but he is useful in la liga.

Like I said Ive only seen a few games does he have lots of pace or does he use his strength more.

Strength. I'd say he's quite slow.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Beast also doesn't like how Fabiano had that punch on with Diogo(who I think was on loan from Madrid for Zaragoza at the time) too I bet! Fabiano was epicly girly in that fight.

Home of Barca Fans