Luis Fabiano

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Its true, couldn't believe our luck this Summer when Chelsea were going to pay for Pirlo. Don't misunderstand me: He was great for this club, but really its over.

Problem is, there aren't many, if any players like him anymore, so who can replace him? Really Milan was built around him, I think actually it needs a whole new system adopted.

For the short term I think a more pragmatic system is required, and maybe Lazio can be the answer. Rossi is a manager who can make a tough to beat side out of no resources, he also doesn't take the kind of shit Leo gets from Rino and Ronaldinho. His old charges Pandev and Ledesma are also available for cheap, they can atleast bring in a bit of flair, pace and strength to the side. Really its the only feasable way I can see us improving as its cheap!

xavi, xabi and cesc are the only ones I can think of off-hand in terms of volantes.

I can't believe you didn't accept the pirlo bid.

but yeah really a change in system is needed. three mobile midfielders who can play as well as destroy, then a trequartista, and two strikers, one of whom is mobile. you have all of that bar one CM (flamini, beckham, ronaldinho, pato, and then hunter/inzaghi). although you'll need some depth too.

you should look to sign young italians if you can. juve seem keen to throw away the awesome generation of players they produced, you should get some of them. marchisio and giovinco could be great if given time and confidence. criscito is awesome (and would solve milan's LB problem) but genoa have him now so I'd wager he'd be expensive.

and of course you must change your coach. you need a taskmaster who will discipline the players and not let them get away with shit. don fabio loves a project, you should give him a call and beg him to come back after the world cup (or get frank AND ten cate as his #2)

G

guilhermeh

Welcome to São Paulo! Again!

OgAAAL0hAPAnUJO1FOUgttxXHCP3H2vyeWWiJk-dUU5JsH8Qs6IFdN4wtYSuXj__9zxyTB48zZpN_1kjor8ydWZ5nwMAm1T1UNDzVjXeBIUuCArfz4SFr9N01UNM.jpg

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
On one hand I love seeing all these Brazilian players going home.

On the other hand I'm jealous, if only the Argentine Primera could afford to bring their vets back. :(

Home of Barca Fans