Luis Fabiano

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
he's not crap.

he's average, which isn't enough really.

he had so much promise. I remember how good he was in the '04 copa america. but he never developed from that. mind you the other striker from that tournament was even more of a disappointment. fuckin' adriano.
That is the tournament I thought he was going to be the shit. He worked out side the box then, he set up some goals as well but he has been just annoying. Especially that he wears my favorite number on my favorite jersey ever.

Since you seem to be emotionally attached to this guy, I won't go into these reasons and levels. It's better to just leave it this way. Sorry, that's my opinion - hope you don't feel bitter.

That is unfair to say to DeigoMessi to be honest. This is not a personal dig at you, but anyone who logs onto a forum would be seeking opinions and knowledge, DeigoMessi is not any different especially he comes from a different region to most of us.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
adriano... tragic. that's really all you can say. I maintain a better manager could have helped prevent him go off the rails. once he was off, though, well it then becomes very difficult to get back on. he OWNED the copa '04 and the confed '05. he should have owned the world cup '06 but fat ronaldo stuck his big fat gut in the way and so brazil's whole system (with RKR batshit pivoting around A) was ruined.

fabiano's was wasting his career 'til he met kanoute.

kanoute's wicked.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What? That Brazil team did not have much to do with Ronaldo as much as it had to do with the garbage midfield they fielded and Ronaldinho's big nike head band. It was the perfect striking force, except Ronaldinho was shoved in there like a soar thumb. And when Kaka played on his own he was out of his depth with the lack of support from behind (except Ze Roberto).

In the movie A Bronx Tale, Lorenzo says 'the saddest thing in life is wasted talent'. It is so true and Adriano is one of the saddest thing in football.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he did score a gol yesterday and he has been scoring quite often for selecao

raed thanks for understanding!

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Yes scoring for Brazil everyone could score for Brazil if they played that's how many chances they get !

R

Red Devil

Linked to a 17 million pound move to us today I like him he knows where the goal is even if he is a moody bastard.

Home of Barca Fans