Luis Fabiano

maz

I walk the line
Beast also doesn't like how Fabiano had that punch on with Diogo(who I think was on loan from Madrid for Zaragoza at the time) too I bet! Fabiano was epicly girly in that fight.

Funnily enough thats the first thing i assumed when i saw beast said he hates him.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
one game of ponte preta we weent to back when fabiano first came out in brasil he had a seizure right in front of where were sitting it was the strangest things i have seen...

Beast

The Observer
Yes this is true but so what? He was fed many good chances last season (07/08) and scored them. You were praising eto'o so much because he scored 30 goals this season, so why the hate for fabiano? Of course eto'o over his career has been much better than fabiano, but why does last season's eto'o get your praise but fabiano doesnt? A striker scores goals..and fabiano scored goals.

I dont know...im not saying he is the best thing since sliced bread, but he is useful in la liga.

Strength. I'd say he's quite slow.

i can't believe u put E2 and Fabiano in the same sentence.. E2 work his ass off for the team.. runs left & right.. pressure defenders .. play with his heart..
Fabiano hardly run. never pressure a defender and hang around the edge of the area waiting for Kanoute to hold the ball of 3 defenders and pass it to him

Diogo gave him a good beating and i was happy to see him hammered :worthy:

maz

I walk the line
I agree with that, however i thought you were defending eto'o this season based on his strike rate. My mistake if you weren't.

Beast

The Observer
i defended his strike rate cause people said other forwards will/could score more which i find it absurd (with all due respect to our members ) it went on as some claimed he hasn't scored in 6 month and people actually believed it !!!

maz

I walk the line
He scored so many because of the brilliant service of his teammates. Agree or disagree?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Oh man, if Beasts hates him with a passion, I could say that Fabiano crawls beneath my skin. He is just an irritating player. Thing is with Fabiano is that he was touted as Brazil's new saviour in the striking department and I was excited about him. Especially that he was taking my favorite player of all time, the fat Ronaldo's position and shirt. Except he never proved anything, he didn't work hard at all, in fact he just grew arrogant. Seeing go from one low to another (like being sent off) just irritates me especially that I think he had all the skills to be a talented and joyful player but he never matured.

Beast

The Observer
He scored so many because of the brilliant service of his teammates. Agree or disagree?
disagree.. otherwise anyone can be a top striker
.. it would be the easiest job in the world
Sam Eto'o... 7-8 years of constant scoring with whoever play next to him with Cameroon- mallorca- Barca Giuly-Dinho-Messi-Iniesta-Xavi-Van Bommel -Motta-Edmilson-Geremi ... u name it

if things were so easy as some people think Barca wouldn't be looking for a similar striker with a similar stats.. they could just play Caceres upfront ..
it's complete rubbish theory IMHO...... i still say it without any bias.. if Sam E2 leave NO striker in the world will give u the same thing.. not even Villa..

maz

I walk the line
Without a doubt. I dont know why im defending fabiano so much. I just dont think he is a crap player..he is suited to la liga.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's not crap.

he's average, which isn't enough really.

he had so much promise. I remember how good he was in the '04 copa america. but he never developed from that. mind you the other striker from that tournament was even more of a disappointment. fuckin' adriano.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Forget about this guy. I can't stand him for so many reasons, on so many levels ...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
i am quite curious as to what these levels and reasons are

Since you seem to be emotionally attached to this guy, I won't go into these reasons and levels. It's better to just leave it this way. Sorry, that's my opinion - hope you don't feel bitter.

Home of Barca Fans