CL | Round 2: Juventus - FC Barcelona 0-2

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I assume upfront will look something like this ?

Messi/Griez

Ousmane - Mess/Griez - Pedri​

So probably Pedri who isn't a winger playing on the wing again and Dembele on the wrong position. Atleast Busquets isn't playing so there is that , hopefully we see a good performance from Miralem" Can't hande the intensity" Pjanic.

Last edited:

Neeraj

No Biscuits, thank goodness. However, this lineup looks like Pedri on the wing again and Dembele on the LW again *smh*

Don't mind Fati on the bench though, he's played a lot and needs to earn his place as a guaranteed starter, which he can in due time. So I'm by and large okay with the lineup except wanted to see Dest at RB and have Dembele on RW.

Gari

on the lines, no one knows for sure.
Bar?a bench: I?aki Pe?a, Arnau Tenas, Dest, Junior, Busquets, Ale??, Riqui Puig, Trincao, Ansu Fati and Braithwaite.

Zebulun

we literally have to change everything just to accommodate griezmann, this sucks. 120 million player and needs training wheels.

Rory

Dropping our most prolific scorer of the season is a bad move but hey at least he starts a winger with pace

gregorrin10

^
could be:
Messi
Dembele Pedri Griezmann/

Griezmann
Pedri Messi Dembele

Like the 2nd one, hopefully it's gonna be that. Pedri sure as hell isn't a winger, but he can at least play LW and already did play there in his career, while Dembele is better on the right. Playing Dembele on the left, where he's much less threatening and Pedri on the right where he basically never played before (except vs. Madrid when he sucked, but with Ansu being in the lineup I guess it couldn't be done otherwise, but with Dembele it's totally different in the exact opposite, since he's better on the right, so it's a no brainer) is like shooting yourself in both legs.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans