La Liga | Round 7: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-3

Vilarrubi

Quick reminder that we didn't score in either Clasico's last season under those two clowns. Imagine sitting there waiting patiently for 180 minutes in total and not a single goal is scored :lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Quick reminder that we didn't score in either Clasico's last season under those two clowns. Imagine sitting there waiting patiently for 180 minutes in total and not a single goal is scored :lol:

That's all history dawg. We are in the Dembele era now.

Havesaks

I hope to see Griezmann start. Dembele certainly isnt ready yet, byt maybe a 60 min sub-in instead of Griezmann. Sergio, Fati and the rest of the starting team is a given.

Hopefully we win, but I wouldnt be suprised if get a slap to our face. This teams midfield has holes all over it, and our defence cant carry the burden.

Vinicius will also have a treat with Roberto, it could be a horrorshow for him.

gregorrin10

I hope to see Griezmann start. Dembele certainly isnt ready yet, byt maybe a 60 min sub-in instead of Griezmann. Sergio, Fati and the rest of the starting team is a given.

Hopefully we win, but I wouldnt be suprised if get a slap to our face. This teams midfield has holes all over it, and our defence cant carry the burden.

Fati will have an even bigger treat with Mendy/Marcelo, whichever starts at RB.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Roberto ate Vinicius for breakfast whenever they played against each other. When he did score a fluke against us, Semedo was the RB.

JerseyAddict

I am nervous as f****...
But in a bad way. Barcelona is so meh that I fewr even this lousy Real will win over Barca... That is something I can't stand.

Home of Barca Fans